The Truth About Senior Falls
Falls are the #1 cause of serious injuries to seniors, leading to over 800,000 hospitalizations each year and 27,000 deaths. The two most common injuries among seniors who have experienced a fall are broken hips and head trauma.
50% of people aged 75+ fall at home
2x more likely to fall again if fallen once before
80% of falls occur in the bathroom
90% of older adults who get help within 1 hour after a fall will return home
Referrals That Benefit More Than One
By referring our #1 rated services, globally recognized customer care team, and round-the-clock monitoring center, you’ll improve a customer’s quality of life—helping them live longer and more independently. In addition to being able to offer customers a life safety service that will help them to remain in their homes longer, you will also secure the financial benefits of working with the nation’s leading medical alert provider.
With no hidden fees, startup fees, or long-term contracts, you are fully supported by Medical Guardian.
We’re Your Partner For Success
Our main goal is providing seniors with the safety net they need in order to feel secure at home as they age.
For Companies and Organizations:
- Access to the latest technology innovation to help better serve customers
- Dedicated Medical Guardian account manager
- Recognized as #1 medical alert provider in the country
- Global Award-Winning Customer Care Team
- Rated fastest response time by top review sites
- State of the art, UL- certified 24/7 monitoring centers
- On-demand access to real-time customer data
- A medical alert system is a proven way to remain in your own home, longer
- Receiving help within the first hour of experiencing a fall or medical emergency ensures a 90% chance of returning to independent living after a hospital visit
- People without medical alert devices spend an average of 13 more days in nursing homes or rehab facilities than those who have invested in medical alert systems for the home