Any medical alert system is only as good as its monitoring center. Response has to be lightning fast, personnel has to be trained and knowledgeable, and language barriers can’t hamper communication. Medical Guardian is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards for our top rated monitoring center.
Setting the standard for senior monitoring centers, Medical Guardian service includes:
- UL listed, FM and Department of Defense certified medical alert monitoring center
- 911/EMT trained operators
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week monitoring and operator service
- Ability to dispatch police, fire, and paramedics
- Ability to contact designated family members, friends, or neighbors
- Answering in seconds, Medical Guardian responders stay on the line with you until help arrives.
- Medical Guardian operators have access to your medical history and are able to provide critical information to emergency responders.
- Flexibility in response means Medical Guardian responders can send emergency services, or simply contact friends or family.
- In the event you are unable to respond, the monitoring center will dispatch emergency services to your home.
- Using previously provided information; Medical Guardian can give emergency responders access to your home – allowing help to arrive faster and with less damage to your home.
The Significance of UL Certification
For over 100 years, Underwriters Laboratories has been the leader in establishing written standards for safety. A UL certification is recognition of the highest set of standards for safety and reliability.
With medical alerts, time is the most critical factor, and the UL standard ensures that you or your loved ones get the proper and immediate assistance you may need.
When choosing a medical alert system, it is important to ask these crucial questions:
- Is the monitoring center UL-listed?
- Are the monitoring center operators able to dispatch emergency services?
- Is the monitoring center U.S.-based, or outsourced to a foreign country?