STEP 1: Choose a location for your base station
We recommend placing the base station close to the main landline telephone wall jack or modem in your home using the provided six (6) foot phone cord.
STEP 2: Set-up your base station
Optional: Install the UL Bracket
- Remove the screw from the power outlet’s faceplate.
- Slide the UL Bracket over the base station power brick.
- Align the UL Bracket’s screw-hole with the faceplate’s screw-hole.
- Plug the power cord into the outlet, ensuring that the faceplate lines up.
- Screw the faceplate and UL Bracket onto the outlet.