WHAT WE DO
Protecting patients together
Our full-suite of solutions will help you improve acquisition, retention, quality scores, safety, and wellness, while leveraging our trusted brand to drive increased engagement.
While need for RPM is clear, gaps remain to optimize the patient/member experience.
MG is exclusively focused on the needs of seniors and the chronically ill to deliver a cohesive and high-impact RPM experience.
Disparate solutions trying to solve PERS, Vitals Monitoring, and Engagement, which create a disconnected experience
PERS is a high-value entry point into the home to reach members, but most vendors have not leveraged this conduit to do more than emergency response only
Many digital health solutions have too broad of a focus and do not adequately address the needs of higher acuity populations
Strong efficacy supporting Vitals Monitoring, but high-cost technology and cumbersome deployments make reaching critical mass difficult
No one has solved Engagement, with many solutions over-indexing on the employer/commercial market and ignoring the needs of seniors
PERS devices members actually want to wear
Practical, discreet, and comfortable devices coupled with 24/7 monitoring, providing peace-of-mind for patients/members, increasing engagement, and improving satisfaction.
Introducing a cohesive and scalable approach that supplements traditional care delivery
- Wearables and devices patients/members actually want to use
- 24/7 monitoring - inbound and outbound
- Data capture and reporting
- Proactive outreach to strengthen patient/member relationships and empower healthy actions
- Highly empathetic Wellness Team
- Added Health Equity Index measures in addition to key Screening and Preventive Care
Remote Patient Monitoring Services (RPM)
- Peripheral devices (to measure weight, blood pressure, pulse ox, and glucose) will integrate with PERS
- Optional compliance calls
Caregiver and Self-care Management Tools
- Preventive care and wellness campaigns
- Coming soon: Custom kitting program at our state-of-the-art ~20,000 sq. ft. warehouse
Human touch to enhance and personalize member experience
- Our Wellness Team supports whole-person and preventive care.
- Focused on supplementing traditional care delivery, our Wellness Team builds longitudinal patient/member relationships, which drives increased retention through higher CSAT/NPS scores.
- Our team supports key HEDIS and quality measures to improve patient/member access to quality care, while driving increased STARs and capitated care performance for payers and providers.
- Telephonic and through PERS devices
- Omnichannel marketing resources, backed by our market-leading DTC model
- Proactive outreach to ensure technology is operating at optimal capacity
HEDIS Screening and gaps in care outreach campaigns
- Vaccinations (e.g. flu shots)
- Cancer Screenings (e.g. colorectal cancer and breast cancer)
- Annual Wellness Visit
- Diabetes eye care exam
Coordination of preventive care visits
- Near-term and ongoing support
Data capture on medical + non-medical patient/member needs
- Tailored to the needs of both Medicaid LTSS and MA health plans